A deferred charitable gift annuity provides fixed payments to you for life in exchange for your gift of cash or securities. The payments start on a date you choose that is at least one year after you make the gift.
Deferred gift annuities are easy to set up, and the payments you receive are backed by the general resources of Partners In Health for as long as you live.
A deferred charitable gift annuity could be right for you if:
- You have sufficient income now but want to supplement your cash flow later, for example, when you retire.
- You want the security of fixed, dependable payments for life.
- You want to save income taxes or capital gains taxes.
- You would like income that may be partially tax-free.
- You are considering a gift amount of $10,000 or more.